An indicator for future growth
Metal Press guarantees compliance with all applicable regulations and technical standards of the FEA (European Aerosol Federation). The quality control managers test and verify the production on a daily basis, following inspection protocols designed and refined over time by highly qualified personnel.
Each component and raw material is scrupulously checked and all the critical points of the production process are monitored with focus on continuous improvement and efficiency.
In addition to the numerous in-line automatic checks, tests are carried out in the laboratory both for the verification of customer requirements and for research of new solutions.
In Metal Press, quality is considered an essential element of our product and customer service.
Our quality management system is ISO 9001: 2015 certified by TUV ItaliaSrl
“The world is a beautiful place and it’s worth fighting for”
Our planet’s resources are limited while the modern society increases its demand for services and consumption. Efficient resource management is therefore a priority for our industry. Metal is highly recyclable with energy savings and CO2 emissions.
Made with permanent materials, metal packaging is the perfect example of a circular economy.
Metals are natural elements that maintain their physical properties forever. Once you enter the recycling circle it will be available for future generations.
The use of packaging that guarantees optimal performance and greater sustainability is now an obligatory choice for our current society, towards which all the major producers, distributors and users must lean towards.
In Metal Press all possible measures have been adopted to integrate sustainability into every aspect of our process:
- recycling of all metal, plastic and cardboard processing waste
- investments for lighting sources with energy savings of 65% and greater welfare for workers – all neon lamps in production departments and offices have been replaced with LED systems
- continuous improvement of air distribution, cooling and heating systems
- study for development of renewable energy use for self-supply
- staff training to improve production efficiency
- support for local initiatives